Cookies are small, simple text files that store your computer or mobile device when you use our webshop.
Cookies and other techniques are used at virtually all existing web stores.
By using cookies and other techniques we ensure for example that:
– Surfing in the webshop of vintagevibes.nl will be more fun and easy for you;
– When you visit our web store you do not always receive or need to enter the same information;
– We can offer you special functionalities such as the wishlist or your shopping cart;
– We can measure how our web store is used and where we can still improve it;
– We can recognize which device you use when you visit us;
Cookies from third parties
Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our web shop functions correctly. Think, for example, of functionalities such as shopping cart and checkout.
With analytical cookies we collect statistics about the use of our web store by the users with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our webshop for the benefit of our users.
Social media cookies from third parties
Social media cookies are cookies that make functionalities of social media websites possible. Think of a YouTube video with a product, selection of a pick-up point on Google Maps or a ‘like’ button for Facebook.
Functional or necessary cookies help the webshop of vintagevibes.nl to function properly. Think about:
– The products you add to your wish list are remembered and stored;
– giving a report on an unfinished order, so that you do not lose your products in the shopping cart;
– Your browser settings are stored so that you can view our web store optimally on your screen;
– The ability to save your login details so that you do not have to enter them every time;
– It is possible to respond to messages in our webshop;
– An even load on the website, so that it remains functional and accessible;
– Detecting possible abuse or potential problems in our webshop, for example by registering successive login attempts.
We use analytical cookies with third parties to investigate the retail use. These statistics provide us with insight into how often we are visited, and where we can improve our web store. In this way we ensure that the experience with our webshop is constantly optimized. Among other things, the following data is stored:
– The IP address, which is made anonymous;
– Technical features such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen and which device you use;
– From which page you came to the web store;
– When and for how long you visit or use the web store;
– Whether you use the functionalities of the web store. For example, making a wish list, placing an order or viewing previous purchases.
– Which pages you visit in our web store.
We use these cookies for example for:
– Tracking the number of visitors to our webshop;
– Measuring the duration per visit;
– Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our webshop.
– Measuring the performance of our webshop
– Determening wheter the webshop is accessible/available for our visitors and customers
These cookies are set by:
Social media cookies are placed by the social media websites themselves. When you click on a social media button in our web store, a social media cookie is placed. The social media party can recognize your IP address when you want to share a page from our web store. For the cookies that the social media parties place and the data they collect with them, we refer to the statements that these parties provide on their own websites. We encourage you to consult the privacy and cookie statements below on a regular basis:
We also use social sharing options on our product pages. These cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge:
Click on the Menu icon (icon with 3 lines) at the top right. Click on the icon of the clock, this is the tab ‘History’. Click on ‘Delete all history’. Now you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. Check at least ‘Cookies and stored website data’ and click on ‘Delete’. At the bottom you can indicate whether you always want to delete this data when you close Microsoft Edge.
Delete cookies in Chrome:
Click on the icon with 3 lines at the top right. Click on ‘Settings’> ‘History’> ‘Clear browsing data’. Make sure in any case that ‘Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data’ is checked. You can also indicate how old the Cookies should be. Select ‘Everything’ here.
Delete cookies in Firefox:
Click on the icon with 3 lines at the top right. Go to ‘Options’> ‘Privacy’. Click “Clear your recent history.” Under ‘Details’ you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. In any case, tick ‘Cookies’. You can also indicate how old the Cookies should be. Select ‘All’ here.
Delete cookies in Safari:
Click on ‘Safari’> ‘Preferences’ at the top left of the menu bar. Select the ‘Privacy’ tab at the top of the window. Then click on ‘Delete all Website data’.
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer:
Click on the icon of a gear at the top right. Go to the ‘Security’ menu> ‘Delete browsing history’. Now you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. In any case, tick ‘Cookies and website data’. Click on ‘Delete’ at the bottom of the window.